Smoked Salmon Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Darigold Classic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 scallion (white part and 3 inches of the green), thinly sliced
- dash Tabasco sauce
In a blender or food processor using a steel blade, pulse first 5 ingredients 15 to 20 times until blended and smooth. Stir in scallion. Serve on black bread or bagels. Or hollow out a thin loaf of French bread, fill it with the mixture and slice it for an hors d'oeurve.
Preparation: 5 minutes
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 2 cups.