Herbed Scalloped Potatoes
- 4 cans sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/2-1 lb. precooked chicken
- 1 envelope onion or leek soup mix
- 1 1/2 cup Darigold Regular or Fat Free Half-and-Half
- 2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup grated mixed Italian cheeses
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9X13 pan. Spread potatoes and chicken into the pan. Whisk together soup mix, half-and-half, dried herbs, pepper, and salt. Pour over the potatoes and chicken and sprinkle the top with cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 minutes or until casserole is golden brown.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 50 minutes
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 8 servings.