Poke-N-Pour Fruit Shortcake
- 1 pkg. white or yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. fruit flavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (8 oz.) carton Darigold Vanilla or Fruit Flavored Lowfat Yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Darigold Whipping Cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix, 2 tablespoons of gelatin, 1/3 cup water, yogurt and eggs at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour into greased pan.
Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small saucepan heat 1 cup water. Add remaining gelatin; stir to dissolve. Using long-tine fork, prick cake at 1/2-inch intervals. Pour gelatin mixture evenly over cake; refrigerate.
Serve with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE