Light Spinach Pasta With Blue Cheese Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Light Blue Cheese Dressing (See recipe.)
- 1 16 oz. package spinach rotini pasta
- 1 oz. or 1/4 cup proscuitto, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a small saucepan, on medium heat, bring blue cheese dressing to a simmer. In a larger saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Return pasta to hot saucepan. Stir in blue cheese dressing. Toss to coat. Stir in proscuitto and pine nuts. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 servings.