Light Chicken Dijon
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned and halved
- 1/3 cup mustard, coarse Pommery style
- 1/3 cup Darigold Light Sour Cream or Darigold Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup vermouth or dry white wine
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine mustard with sour cream or yogurt. Coat chicken with mustard mixture and set in bowl, covered, to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange chicken in baking dish. Scrape out any remaining mustard mixture in bowl and spread evenly over the chicken. Season lightly with pepper and pour the vermouth or wine around the chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 servings.