Easy Microwave Lasagna
- 1 (32-oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Darigold Cottage Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 oz. light turkey sausage
- Lasagna noodles, UNCOOKED
Microwave meat on high until it crumbles and looses its pink color, about 3-5 minutes. Drain off excess fat; stir in spaghetti sauce. Combine cottage cheese, egg and pepper. Pour 1/2 cup sauce mixture, spreading to coat the bottom, into an 8x12-inch baking dish.
2. Egg mixture
3. Sauce mixture
4. Shredded cheese
Repeat layers one more time.
Cover with microwave plastic wrap, leaving a corner free. Microwave on high 8 minutes, then on defrost (50% power) for 30 minutes, rotating at least once. Top with Parmesan cheese; let stand covered at least 15 minutes. The longer it stands, the better it slices.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 13 minutes
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE