Cottage Buffalo Pizza
- 1 cup Darigold cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Darigold sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 rounds Middle Eastern flat bread or flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded or sliced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese (like mozzarella/parmesan mixture)
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, hot pepper sauce and pepper; mix well. Spread cottage mixture over flat bread. Divide and sprinkle chicken over top of each pizza. Place pizzas on cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 servings.