- 2 8-oz. tubes crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Darigold Sour Cream
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup diced carrots
- 3/4 cup diced cauliflower
- 3/4 cup diced tomato
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
Cover bottom of an 11x17-inch baking pan (jelly roll) with crescent rolls, patting and stretching to fit pan. Bake at 370° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
In mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese and dressing mix. Spread over cooled crust in pan.
Microwave broccoli, carrots and cauliflower to crisp-tender, about 1 1/2 minutes. Combine with remaining vegetables, tossing to mix, and distribute over cheese mixture. Pat vegetables into cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3-4 hours. Cut into bars.