Roast Chicken Pizza
- 1 cup Darigold Crema Mexicana Agria
- 2-3 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Hot pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 1 prepared, cooked 10-inch pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken meat
- 2 to 3 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
Combine Crema Agria, Italian Seasonings and pepper flakes; mix well. Place pizza crust on cookie sheet or pizza baking pan. Spread cream mixture evenly over top of crust. Scatter shredded chicken over top of cream mixture; top with tomato slices. Sprinkle onion evenly over chicken, dust with pepper. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake at 450°F, 10 minutes or until pizza topping is bubbly. Cut and serve immediately.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 6 servings.
Variations: Add thinly sliced eggplant, drained canned artichoke pieces, sliced mushrooms, sweet bell peppers.
Tip: Deli-cooked chicken left-overs work well as an ingredient for making this pizza.