Pita or Tortilla Chicken Wraps
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Darigold Crema Mexicana Agria
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 pita breads sliced in half to form pockets
- Lettuce (optional)
Combine chicken, mayonnaise, Crema Agria, celery, cranberries and green onions; mix well. Divide mixture into fourths; stuff 1/4 of mixture into each pita pocket; add lettuce.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 4 servings.
Tip: Use as filling for appetizers; wrap in lettuce leaves, spead on pita chips, or spoon on cucumber round.