Sweet and Salty Reindeer Munch
- 2 packets* microwave popcorn (3.3 oz each), popped according to package directions (approx. 8 cups popped popcorn)
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries (like Craisins®)
- 1-1/2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup Darigold Butter (1 stick)
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) mini-marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (6 oz) white chocolate chips or candy-coated chocolate chips (optional)
Combine popped popcorn, cranberries and nuts in large mixing bowl or pan; set aside. In 2-quart microwave safe glass measuring cup or bowl, microwave butter and marshmallows at HIGH 90 seconds; stir to mix. Microwave an additional 60 to 90 seconds at HIGH or until mixture comes to a boil; stir in cinnamon. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix well until coated. Spread evenly on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake in 250°F oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until crisp, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Break apart and mix in chocolate chips. Store in air-tight containers or plastic bags.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes about 4 quarts.
* 7 to 8 cups popped popcorn.