- 3 quarts Darigold Egg Nog
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz.) chocolate fudge sauce OR hot fudge sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons instant espresso coffee powder
- 1 1/2 cups Darigold Whipping Cream and 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 oz. grated semi-sweet chocolate for garnish
Combine first three ingredients in a large pan and heat over medium heat until steaming. In a small bowl whip cream with sugar to form peaks. Ladle hot egg nog mixture into mugs or punch cups. Spoon whipped cream over top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 12 (6 oz. mugs) or 24 (punch cup) servings.