Easy Sour Cream Berry Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Darigold Crema Mexicana Agria
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 prepared baked pie crust
- 2 cup fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or slice strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade, melted and strained*
Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth; add Crema Agria, sugar and orange peel; mix well to blend. Pour into prepared crust and spread evenly over bottom. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Thirty minutes before serving, arrange berries over top of of pie. Brush marmalade over top of berries. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
*Raspberry jelly can be substituted.