Chocolate Heaven Dessert with Raspberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
CHOCOLATE HEAVEN DESSERT
- 2 cups Darigold Milk (Whole or 2%)
- 1 Package Cook and Serve Chocolate Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Darigold Butter
- 2/3 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry liquor or water
- 1 cup Darigold Whipping Cream (Beat Darigold whipping cream to form soft peaks)
CHOCOLATE HEAVEN DESSERT:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 6, 6 oz custard cups with nonstick spray and dust each cup with 1-teaspoon sugar. In a heavy saucepan, wisk together Darigold milk and pudding mix. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a gentle boil. Remove from heat; add Darigold butter and chocolate chips and stir. Add beaten eggs and wisk until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared custard cups and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Mash berries and add raspberry liquor or water to thin slightly.
Run a sharp knife around the inside edge of the custard cup to loosen dessert. Invert each dessert onto a plate and surround with a pool of raspberry sauce. Top with whipped cream and garnish with store bought heart shaped chocolate if desired.
If the dessert is made in advance, reheat in the microwave for 30-40 seconds before removing from custard cups.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Cooling: 10 minutes