Auld Lang Stuffed Mushrooms Rockefeller with Sundried Tomato Hollandaise
Stuffed Mushrooms Rockefeller
- 12 large domestic mushrooms
- 12 ounces hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce Marsala wine
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sun Dried Tomato Hollandaise
Sun Dried Tomato Hollandaise
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 8 ounces Darigold Butter, clarified
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced sun dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems; set aside.
- Sauté sausage, onion, spinach, mushroom stems and garlic in 10-inch skillet; drain excess liquid. Cool.
- Add cheese, wine and egg to sausage mixture; mix well. Using scoop or spoon, stuff mixture into reserved caps. Place mushrooms, filling side up, back into skillet. Bake at 425°F 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Arrange mushrooms on serving plate; drizzle with Sun Dried Tomato Hollandaise. Garnish with Italian parsley.