Sun-Dried Tomato Bread (Bread Machine Recipe*)
- 1-1/8 cups water
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Darigold powdered Cultured Buttermilk
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Darigold Butter
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast (1 packet)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed basil
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 2 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
Add ingredients to bread machine pan in order given; bake according to manufacturers instructions.
Conventional baking of dough from bread machine: If a traditional baked loaf is desired, remove from bread machine after last kneading and shape into loaf. Place in buttered bread pan and allow to rise until double. Bake at 350°F, 30 to 40 minutes or until evenly browned and sounds hollow when thumped on bottom.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 1 loaf.
*Do not use delay timer with this recipe.