Mini-Tostadas with Roasted Corn Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons seeded and chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 Tablespoons minced green onion, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Darigold sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Darigold milk
- Round tortilla chips
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the corn and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned (about 5 minutes). Transfer to a large bowl and cool. Add the tomato, jalapeño, cilantro and 2 tablespoons green onion; season with salt and pepper. Makes about 3 cups salsa.
Combine ½ cup Darigold sour cream, 2 tablespoons minced green onion and 2 tablespoons Darigold milk in small bowl; set aside. To serve, lay tortilla chips on a platter, top with salsa and drizzle with sour cream mixture.