Mediterranean Garlic Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Darigold butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped sundried tomatoes (packed in oil, drained)
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl; stir to mix well. Spoon butter mixture onto long side of waxed or parchment paper (cut to 10 x 12 inches). Wrap edge of paper over butter and roll into a log about 10 inches in length. Refrigerate until firm.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes about 1/2 cup.