Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 1/2 package (20 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup Darigold All Natural or Crema Agria Sour Cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 of 8 ounce block)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel (optional)
- dash cayenne pepper (optional)
Combine all ingredients in small oven-proof baking dish. Cover with oven proof lid or foil. Bake at 375°F, 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with sliced baguette or crackers of choice.
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes about 3 cups.
Tip: Use as dip for veggie tray.