- 4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup Darigold Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf cocktail rye bread
- 1/2 cup Darigold Butter
Preheat the broiler. In a medium bowl, mix Colby cheese, sour cream, green onions and black olives. Spread cocktail rye bread slices with butter. Top with equal amounts of the Colby cheese mixture.
Arrange cocktail rye slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Broil in the preheated oven 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
RECIPE YIELD/SERVING SIZE
Makes 15 servings.